The Grill at McQueen website privacy notice
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
- We promise to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- We promise to keep you informed about how we use your information.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when The Grill at McQueen collects personal information about you when you use http://thegrillmcqueen.co.uk/. The Grill at McQueen is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. Whenever you provide such information we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
What information will we collect about you?
When you use http://thegrillmcqueen.co.uk/ to submit a booking enquiry, we will collect the following information about you:
- Email address
- Phone number
When you use http://thegrillmcqueen.co.uk/ to join the mailing list, we will collect the following information about you:
- Email address
The Grill at McQueen collects information about how you use http://thegrillmcqueen.co.uk via our website and the device(s) that you use to access the service. This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet. For more information, see our section on ‘cookies’.
How will The Grill at McQueen use the information it collects about me?
- To manage The Grill at McQueen competitions and select winners for The Grill at McQueen competitions that you enter in to.
- To respond to booking enquiries that you submit through our online booking form.
- To send you marketing communications about McQueen events, promotions, offers and news. We will only do this where you give us your clear consent to do so.
The lawful justification for sending marketing communications about The Grill at McQueen events, promotions, offers and news to you is that you have given clear consent for your personal data to be used for this specific purpose. You are always in control of your data. You can opt in or out of receiving marketing communications during the registration process for the The Grill at McQueen Email Newsletter. You can also unsubscribe from The Grill at McQueen marketing communications by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ on the footer of a The Grill at McQueen marketing email.
Your information will be handled and used by staff managing http://thegrillmcqueen.co.uk/ and marketing communications.
We will keep your information within The Grill at McQueen except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
How long will The Grill at McQueen keep my information?
Your personal details for marketing communications will be retained for a period of three years from the date of your last interaction with the marketing communication (i.e. opening an email or clicking on a link within the email) at which point all of your personal details is removed from our systems.
Where you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages about The Grill at McQueen, we will keep this information about you until you tell us otherwise. This is to ensure that we don’t send you any further marketing communications in error.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact McQueen using the following contact details.
The Grill at McQueen
55-61 Tabernacle Street
London EC2A 4AA
Privacy & Cookies
– If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from The Grill at McQueen, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose to disable all cookies we cannot guarantee the performance of our websites and some features may not work as expected.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.