name of Dance Wing Limited of 55-61 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA who, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 is the data controller.
McQueen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified
when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. McQueen may change this policy
from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is
effective from 1st August 2012..
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting u sing the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable
physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do
not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide
whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement
applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used
by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to
or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you
wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like
a copy of the information held on you please write to: McQueen | 55-61 Tabernacle Street | London EC2A 4AA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
configuring the privacy settings within your browser (please refer to your browser help function to learn more about cookie controls). Note that if you disable
cookies entirely, the McQueen website may not function properly.
1. Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested.
2. Measuring your use of the McQueen website, so that we can improve them, tailor our websites and online services to your likely interests,
and for market research.
WEB BEACONS AND EMBEDDED SCRIPTS
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our website, as well as in some of our emails.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are simple programming code included in web pages, emails that notify McQueen (or the companies that help us run our business)
when those web pages or emails have been viewed or clicked on.
Embedded scripts are programming code included within some of our web pages that measure how you use those web pages, such as which links you click.
We use this information to improve our websites and online services, tailor our websites and online services to your likely interests, and for market research.
disable scripting functionality, the McQueen website may not function properly.